Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tec de Monterrey


I took a bunch of pictures of the campus so you guys could see what I am dealing with. I don't know where the pictures will end up but whatever. There is a picture of some bleachers, a statue of a ram and building 9. Building 9 is the gym, the bleachers are for taking group pictures, and I think our mascot is a Silver Ram.

There is another picture with the letters "ongresos." This is the cyber cafe area. It is open air, has picnic tables, and outlets everywhere. It is covered by a steel tent type thing and is really nice to work under.

One of these pictures shows a gate. The entire campus is fenced off and security guards stand by the gates 24/7 watching people go in and out. I still haven't figured out the system. Sometimes you just wave at the guy and other times he wants to see your id. I don't know whats going on.

The rest of the pictures are either self explanatory or a mystery to even me. I just thought they were cool.







No comments:

Post a Comment