Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Laundry Day



So, I thought long and hard about this post. I was trying to decide whether or not I should do it. The funny thing is, this is my blog, I'm willing to share, and if I lose any readership over the controversy, they didn't belong among my readers. Anyone who knows me at all should be okay with this post...I think.

I did not get my delicates in with the main bulk of my laundry. Carla did all the laundry on Saturday. I didn't know what batch to throw them down in and therefore, my delicates stayed dirty.

Today, I threw them in the washer and did things myself. After they were washed, I hung them on the laundry line. (Carla doesn't have a dryer but her sister does. She took all the clothes washed on Saturday to her sisters to dry.) I was amazed at how much space they took up on the line. This is clearly indication of the size of a certain nether region of my body.

I was taking them down when I realized how funny a picture of them hanging there would be. I went and grabbed my camera, put my clothing back on the line, and took a picture.

For those of you who didn't know before, I am clearly a boxer-brief kind of guy. I threw in a picture of my socks to show the difference in line space used. Everything felt very crispy coming off the line but they loosened up pretty well as I folded them.

Amy, I didn't think about a picture with me in it until just now. I thought about taking another picture and loading it but decided it wasn't worth it.

For any of you who are now emotionally scarred, tough.

4 comments:

  1. Line dried underwear sound a little like wearing sand paper. (this is from Todd)

    We will look forward to entertaining posts on your classless Tuesdays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of this post is that you called them your delicates. Thanks for re-hanging your laundry for the pic. That is true dedication to this blogging stuff.

    Miss you! I hope we can skype on Friday at Mom and Dad's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a funny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides what you know I could comment.. all I have to say is...
    ohohohohoho!

    ReplyDelete