Monday, January 24, 2011

Skype


Due to the fact that I have no idea what it would cost to call home with my loaned Mexican sell phone, and having the information that Skype is completely free, I have been getting more and more familiar and comfortable with talking with my loved ones via Skype.

This is a screen shot of what I believe was last Saturday morning. This has to rank in my top ten for good communication (I am a very poor communicator). I have since forgotten how to take a screen shot. If anyone wants to chat via Skype, just look for Jay Fiechter, I believe I'm the only one. Give me a call if you catch me on. This goes for everyone except for my stalkers--you know who you are.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite recent memories! We love Skype!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....chad drinking a diet coke, who's surprised?

    a farming family taking a saturday off?!? Must have been too cold.

    And who's the guy in the white? Kristen, something you're not sharing??...

    ReplyDelete