Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Happenings


It has been an interesting week. Not particularly eventful, but it seems now as I look back that a lot happened. I once again have failed with the whole pictures area, but I do have some sources of where to find some great pictures.

I pulled a first in my Skyping career and played a card game with my friends at Purdue. I just played the first round but totally won. It was pretty epic. I haven't lost the heat!

I will most definitely be posting more as soon as I can repossess some pictures from the dark archive corners that they are hiding in.

On a side note, Mom and Dad are planning on coming down to visit. They plan on arriving a little before noon on Tuesday. It should be a great week!

Another side note, I think the phrase "Random Happenings" is the name of a someone's Facebook albums. I'm thinking Ti's.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! best card game ever.. you did have a pretty great person hold your card for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative idea! Way to go Jay and Co.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. I don't think "Random Happenings" was mine, but now I have a name for my next album. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete