Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quick Trip Home

It has been a really long time since I have updated. I do apologize but I feel like I have been really busy. As I type, I am thinking about the two tests that I have tomorrow that I have yet to study for. I thought you guys were more important and should have something to read.

I recently made an extremely brief trip to the states. I left Friday after class, took the taxi to the bus station, road the bus to the Mexico City airport (very intimidating), hopped on a plane to Houston, had the pleasure of going through customs and back through security, hopped on another plane to Indianapolis, only to be delayed because there was a "dirty seat" in the back. We ended up leaving without it fixed.

I watched two million+ mile travelers get bumped to first class--for free! I then was picked up by Mom, Dad, and Jeff, and carted back home. I spent the weekend hanging out with family, friends, etc. On Saturday night, Mom and Dad invited over any of my friends that loved me enough to come see me when I was home. We had a great time. The music room got some great action as an impromptu concert spontaneously started.

Dad took me down to Indy Monday night, I got to hang out with Kristen and Katie a little bit, and then Kris took me to the airport in the morning. This time I flew to Charlotte, then to Mexico City, bused to Queretaro, and Taxied home. I have been doing homework ever since (with an occasional break).

I had better get to studying.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't love you enough to make the trip.. oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay,

    Glad you made it back safely. It was good to see you! Sure is nice you could fit blogging into your busy schedule. Hope the tests go well.

    Love,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete